Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Saturday March 5, 2005 --- 2:55AM

Am at Jodie’s. Woke up about 6 today. Getting a bit tired of waking up really late in the day. Need to get back into a more conventional sleep pattern. That said, there’s fu#k all to do during the day. Debating the merits and drawbacks of doing a music show on Hallam FM. Unsure if it’d be worthwhile. Going to do a demo pretty soon of it and see what we think. I feel a bit bad but really we might have no choice. Still doesn’t mean I’m going to do it. I might do a demo and they might hate it. We’ll see.

In terms of comedy I’m quite excited now about my set. It’s picking up and the fact Tom liked the Gandhi stuff means I’ve got more confidence in my writing prowess improving as I go along. His clearly has from what I’ve heard of his stuff. I think mine will also. So much so that I’m off to write some more stuff. It occurred to me as I loaded up this diary that I could of course turn this into stand-up material. How successful that’d be I don’t know. But it might be fun.

NM