Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Monday, February 28, 2005 and it’s 3.31 am

I’m in a sort of bad mood. This is always the case on Sunday.

I’m drinking some of this low carb beer that was left in the fridge from the weekend. I’ve got three bottles. I might get tiddly if I drink them all. Great! Not going to make a habit of drinking beer on my own though. Even worse for you than fags!

Tomorrow I intend to ring Tom and read out my stand-up to him again. Dunno if that’s a good idea or not. Actually maybe not. We’ll see if he rings me. I’d like to know how his last gig went. My confidence in the stand-up is quite low at the moment. I wish I’d done that “self-talk” tape but I haven’t. One thing is I don’t want anyone else to hear it. Perhaps I should do it on Mini Disc only. I was originally thinking of doing it on CD but it’d be really embarrassing for anyone else to hear. Ooh, I’ve got a number to call for a gig in London. F#ck! Forgot to get it off my computer at work.

Okay anyway, I’m off to chill infront of the telly and watch this “Director’s Commentary” disc I borrowed off Ben. It’s got Rob Brydon talking over old TV programmes. Might be good.

NM