Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday March 21st 4:11am

It’s the night before I do it. To be honest I’ve been sort of pushing it out of my mind. I don’t think I could have prepared my memory any better, I can remember the whole set without much difficulty. I’m going to drift off to sleep with it playing away again tonight. I’ll practice my delivery during the day after I’ve had a sleep. Woo shit!! My nerves are coming and going. I get a sudden surge of horror followed by another surge of massive confidence. I need to ignore the horror when I go turn it on. I saw a picture of the Frog and Bucket audience size on the website a few hours ago when I was double checking the address. It filled me with fear for a moment and then excitement at what I’m actually going to do.

I like the idea of having my haircut today. I think it’ll focus me and bring out my more exhibitionist side. I’m also planning to have the beard shaved off as well. Just to go the whole hog. It’ll hopefully give me a feeling of transformation. I think I need that now. It’s the right time. Whoo shit. I’m really excited. Whoo shit I’m really excited by the whole thing. A big adventure. Crikey. Hope it all goes well.

Next entry and I’ll have done it!

NM