Wednesday, February 22, 2006

March 18th Friday 7pm

I’m on a train. I’ve got the week off and I intend to conquer the Manchester comedy scene during it. Well. I’m going to do some open mic spots in it anyway. Sweating like a pig at the moment. Not sure if it’s because the train’s so hot or if it’s because of the atkins diet and all the gym trips I’ve done recently. No way of knowing. I have lost some weight though over the time I’ve been writing this diary. I’m now down to about 14 ½ stone. Not bad going. I’m after a weight of 13 stone. That’d be my ideal weight. Good lord I stink of sweat at the moment. Nasty.

I’m fairly confident that I know my material at the moment. It’s sort of engraved in my brain. The only thing I lack is genuine confidence in my material. I need to think about growing that over the weekend. I’m not sure how. I should really have got on with this self hypnosis stuff. I feel very focused on it at the moment though. I slept for ages on the couch before and I think that I’ve transformed from radio DJ into comedian wannabe over that period. Actually take wannabe out of that sentence I’m all up for this, and I’m not a wannabe baby!

Well...

NM