Monday, February 06, 2006

February 27th, Sunday, 3:46am

Okay, I’m starting to loose faith a bit in my material. I shouldn’t be but I am. Recited it to Jodie and it got a very bad response. I need to stop telling it to people. It’s not a good idea. I need to memorise it properly as well. I need to read it into a MD again and then start pumping it into my head. I think it’s also time to read it to Tom again and see what he thinks. I’m worried about doing that because I can't make major changes to it now. I want to perform the stuff I’ve got.

I’m also starting to worry about this “one Irish gag” for Beat The Frog. As I don’t really know what a “gag” is I can’t think of anything to do there. If asked I’m going to say my Grandma was Irish.

Tsk. Still, I’m slowly losing weight and the huge bags which lived under my eyes during my smoking period are going. They’ve almost faded completely. Bonkers. It’s taken me longer to recover this time but I’m never going to smoke fags EVER again. Filthy evil fuc#ing things…